Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blood Angels: Devastator Squad 1


Hey all, time for another Blood Angels update. This time it's a Devastator Squad. These guys pack the heavy weapons! For this squad I added in 2 Plasma Cannons and 2 Missile Launchers. I've got enough to field 3-4 devastator squads or to give each tactical squad a heavy weapons trooper. I normally don't bother fielding devs as I'd rather get some tanks in my list but since BA don't have to worry about having troops like these suffer from the black rage anymore (troops had to possibly move forward, kind of like animosity). I will eventually go back and give them their squad marking on their kneepads (too lazy right now) and several of them still need squad and chapter shoulderpads. Comments welcome!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com