Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finecast Review: Astorath


Hello all, Slick here with a review of a recent Finecast purchase. I picked up a Finecast Astorath recently and compared to the metal one I had I'm very impressed with the detail and ease of assembly on this one. There was quite a bit of flash and mold lines were kind of bad in parts but overall great quality and not too much prep work was involved.

Assembly was a breeze. No pinning necessary and ready to go in a few minutes. $20 ish is probably a bit high for something this size but so far I'm impressed with the Finecast. I've also picked up a Terminator librarian to replace an unopened metal one I had. No assembly yet but a quick inspection revealed no real flaws on the model. I'll be painting up this Astorath shortly.

What have your experiences been with Finecast?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com